I came to Toronto as a student in 1973 and finished my school in University of Ottawa with a Degree of Civil Engineering (B.A.Sc.) in 1980. I started to work in Design and Construction in Hong Kong until I migrated to Canada in 1986. I began to run my business in 1988 with Office Supplies and Print Shop before working as a full time Real Estate Salesperson.
"Nothing comes easy that is well done!"
I believe that Hard Working and Listening to what my clients need make a huge difference on whether I will succeed or fail in my daily business. Honesty and Respect are the basic ground of my service provided to my client.
For Buyers I am not only helping them to buy a house but finding their dream homes for their family. For Sellers I am not only successfully list and sell their homes but to help them to net the most money in the sale.
Real Estate Work Experience:
- Registered Real Estate Sales Representative since 1993
- Full time since year 2000
- Specialize in Residential, minor in Commercial (Industrial, Commercial & Investment)
- Area served: Scarborough, Markham, Pickering & Ajax
- MVA: Market Value Appraiser (Residential)
- ABR: Accredited Buyer Representative
- SRES: Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- MCNE: Master Certified Negotiation Expert
- P.Eng: Retired Professional Engineer in Ontario (Civil Engineer)