VIP Seller Services
When we represent the Sellers in this important transaction of selling their homes, there are two parts in our Mission.
Part One is to Protect the Sellers.
1) Safety during COVID period. Safety Portocol becomes the Industrial Standard to show their property.
2) The Protection of Seller Asset and the Identification of Visitor in showing and Open House.
3) Safety for Vacant Properties.
4) Safety during scheduled appointment.
5) Advertising and Privacy in different Media before and after the home sold.
Part Two is to make sure the whole process of Selling is easier for the family and sell at the Top Price in their Time Frame with Least amount of Hassle.
Based on the Right Marketing Plan, you choose the Right Listing Agent who helps you to choose the Right Price.
Process of Selling Your Home:
3) Listing Servicesz
4) Offer presentation
6) Follow Up until Closing
7) Closing with cheque
1) Preparation Checklist
2) Pre-listing Inspection
3) Repair & Declutter
6) Photo taken & Video
7) Printing feature sheets
1) Inside office Marketing
2) Direct Email to Buyers Database
3) Facebook & Instagram Campaigns
4) Youtube upload & Marketing
5) House-Talk Sign
6) Search Engines & Social Media
7) Prospecting with Door Knocking & Telephone
1) Upload to Toronto MLS
2) Install Sale Sign & Lockbox
3) Follow Up all showing & feedback
4) Re-do the Value Estimation of your home every 4 weeks
5) Weekly review & communication
6) Offer Presentation
7) Negotiation of Contract
1) Explain the procedure in offer presentation to the seller.
2) How to accept an offer in terms of Price , Closing Date and other terms in the offer?
3) What are the options during the offer presentation?
4) How do we handle the Pre-Emptive Offers for your best interest?
1) With the designation of Master Certified Negotiation Expert (MCNE), it is my job to sell your home with the Top Dollars through the professional negotiation.
2) Understanding and Communication with the Buyer's Agent is critical in the negotiation process.
Follow Up until Closing